AL

Default Hitachi M12V router $150 at Amazon

I just noticed that Amazon has the Hitachi M12V on sale for $150.

Andy H. NJ

I saw that too..with free shipping. Seems like an awful good buy. I
have not had a chance to do the comaprison shopping on price. Has
anyone done a price comparison on this router recently. For the HP I
might just go for it.

Andy H (NW NJ)

I just noticed that Amazon has the Hitachi M12V on sale for $150.

Rick Samuel

I just bought one at $153, and couldn't find a better delivered price.