Alexander Galkin

Default Planner advise

I am considering buying a planner. Which model should I consider? I read
positive review for Craftsman planner it also seems not very expensive. I
have limited space in my workshop so space saver planner would be great.

Ba r r y

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 08:13:09 -0500, "Alexander Galkin"
wrote:

I am considering buying a planner.

Franklin Covey's good. If you want a power tool, go for a PocketPC or
Palm Pilot. G

As far as planers go the good news is that if you spend around $300 or
more, you almost can't go wrong! DeWalt, Delta, Makita, Ridgid, even
Craftsman all make excellent 12 1/2" to 13" lunchbox planers.

I have a Dewalt 733, which is the older sister of the 734, and can't
find a single fault with it. The current "Tools and Shops" issue of
"Fine Woodworking" is out in newsstands and supermarkets right now.
The issue has a rundown on features, usage tips, and a review.

This is one tool that many people will recommend the model they own,
'cause almost all of them go a great job.

Have fun,
Barry