Jim Vidler

Default PC Compressor Combo Kit a STEAL at Amazon

As of 9:30PM mountain time it's showing for $98.73

I think it must be a mistake:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...arden&n=507846

If the link is too long search for CFBN125A

-Jim

Bob

"Jim Vidler" wrote in message

If the link is too long search for CFBN125A

There's a great tool for long links at www.tinyurl.com. Check it out. Many
posters here use it.

Bob

We will see. If they honor the order then expect to see at least one of
these showing up on ebay soon. :-)
-j

"Jim Vidler" wrote in message
As of 9:30PM mountain time it's showing for $98.73

I think it must be a mistake:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...arden&n=507846

If the link is too long search for CFBN125A

-Jim

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 100,000

Newsgroups

Ba r r y

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 05:07:22 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

"Jim Vidler" wrote in message

If the link is too long search for CFBN125A

There's a great tool for long links at www.tinyurl.com. Check it out. Many
posters here use it.

Even better, you can simply bracket the link like this, to keep it
whole:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00004NS0J/qid=1100839673/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl60/102-9358293-5612942?v=glance&s=home-garden&n=507846

Just like Al Gore intended when the RFC's were written.

Lots of folks won't follow Tiny Url links from work PCs and some won't
follow any at all. Too many fist-up-butt and phishing sites show up
at the other end of redirected links.

Barry
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

J wrote:
We will see. If they honor the order then expect to see at least one of
these showing up on ebay soon. :-)

I need this like I need a third testicle, but I couldn't pass it up. It's
supposed to ship (free) on 11/24. Less than $100.... you can't beat that with a
stick.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Bob

"Ba r r y" wrote in message
Even better, you can simply bracket the link like this, to keep it
whole:

Thanks for the tip, Barry! I didn't know that.

Lots of folks won't follow Tiny Url links from work PCs and some won't
follow any at all.

Yet another good piece of information. I am a really bright guy. I learn
from others and steal from the best.

Bob

Bob

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
m...

I need this like I need a third testicle, but I couldn't pass it up. It's
supposed to ship (free) on 11/24. Less than $100.... you can't beat that

with a
stick.

Just don't get that third caught between the two brad guns you apparently
now own.

On the other hand, this would make a great Christmas present for my
son-in-law.

Bob

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:32:20 -0700, Jim Vidler wrote:
As of 9:30PM mountain time it's showing for $98.73
I think it must be a mistake:

From direct personal history, Amazon will _not_ honor orders for items
that were listed with very incorrect prices.

Dave Hinz
John Emmons

Don't bother actually trying the link, which works great by the way, as
Amazon has discontinued the deal.

John Emmons

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...1100839673/sr=
8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl60/102-9358293-5612942?v=glance&s=home-garden&n=507
846

Just like Al Gore intended when the RFC's were written.

Lots of folks won't follow Tiny Url links from work PCs and some won't
follow any at all. Too many fist-up-butt and phishing sites show up
at the other end of redirected links.

Barry

Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Bruce Barnett wrote:
Well, my $98 PC Compressor Combo Kit arrived today.

You suck. They cancelled mine though they didn't have any problem claiming they
couldn't cancel something *I* wanted to cancel. They've ****ed me off good this
time.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN