johnny rotten

Default I thought only lie nielsen bidders were the stupidest...

Then I see this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6130206593 he gets into
a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy
http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best.
I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge

Charlie Self

johnny rotten posts:

Then I see this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6130206593 he gets into
a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy
http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best.
I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge

He must have slipped out the door. The final bid I saw was $184.50.

Charlie Self
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of
nothing."
Redd Foxx
Paul Kierstead

In article ,
otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

johnny rotten posts:

Then I see this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6130206593 he gets into
a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy
http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best.
I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge

He must have slipped out the door. The final bid I saw was $184.50.

226 Canuck dollars. You know that we Canucks overpay for our tools and
are getting ripped off
brian roth

"johnny rotten" wrote in message news:GRSmd.253911$%k.44368@pd7tw2no...
Then I see this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6130206593 he gets into
a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy
http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best.
I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge

not only that but it is $180 Canadian.
Dave Hinz

On 18 Nov 2004 13:17:02 -0800, brian roth wrote:
"johnny rotten" wrote in message news:GRSmd.253911$%k.44368@pd7tw2no...
Then I see this guy
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6130206593 he gets into
a bidding war and pays $226.00 for a tool that this guy
http://www.members.shaw.ca/mathewa/ sells for $180.00. Ebay at its best.
I should email hte guy and see if he wants to buy a bridge

not only that but it is $180 Canadian.

Which is like what, 7 bucks USA'n these days, right?

Dave Balderstone

In article , Dave Hinz
wrote:

Which is like what, 7 bucks USA'n these days, right?

A little better 'n that ($0.83) and gaining.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit par with the yankee dollar in the
next 18 months.

The greenback is falling against other currencies right now.

GregP

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:08:04 -0600, Dave Balderstone
wrote:

A little better 'n that ($0.83) and gaining.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hit par with the yankee dollar in the
next 18 months.

The greenback is falling against other currencies right now.

One way or another we're going to pay and if it's
not through taxes it will be through a peso dollar.