Keith Carlson

Default Save a few $ on HTC mobile base

In case anyone here is looking-- Menards has the HTC 1000 mobile base for
$35 after a $5 rebate.

It has a "PortAMate" brand name on it, so at first I thought it was some
Menards Taiwanese special, but then saw the copyright: HTC Products, Inc.
Made in USA.

This is the first mobile base I've had, so can't compare it to others, but
it was quick to assemble and seems well made. Plenty sturdy enough for
moving my planer over the rough garage floor.

BTW, Menards is only in Minnesota and Wisconsin, I think.

Unisaw A100

BTW, Menards is only in Minnesota and Wisconsin, I think.

Actually no they aren't. They falls somewhere near the top
in the collective mix of Home Depot, Lowes, Ace and so on.
They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

UA100
LRod

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 18:55:00 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

BTW, Menards is only in Minnesota and Wisconsin, I think.

Actually no they aren't. They falls somewhere near the top
in the collective mix of Home Depot, Lowes, Ace and so on.
They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

I can attest to having been in Menards in both Illinois and Indiana.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Paul Kierstead

In article ,
Unisaw A100 wrote:

They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

There are chains in the not-free world? Hmmm...
igor

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 15:47:06 -0500, Paul Kierstead
wrote:

In article ,
Unisaw A100 wrote:

They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

There are chains in the not-free world? Hmmm...

Actually, I think it is an _excess_ of chains that _makes_ them not-free.

(Thanks for the setup.)

Morris Dovey

wrote:

BTW, Menards is only in Minnesota and Wisconsin, I think.

Actually no they aren't. They falls somewhere near the top
in the collective mix of Home Depot, Lowes, Ace and so on.
They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

I can attest to having been in Menards in both Illinois and
Indiana.

They're in Iowa, too.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto, Iowa USA
WoodMangler

Unisaw A100 did say:

Actually no they aren't. They falls somewhere near the top
in the collective mix of Home Depot, Lowes, Ace and so on.
They (Menards) are actually one of the huger chains in the
free world.

According to the map on their site, they're in ten states:
Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, North Dakota, Nebraska,
Ohio, South Dakota, Wisconsin

Wish we had one in FL.

--
New project = new tool. Hard and fast rule.