Andy Dingley

Default Extreme tool collecting - the Sandusky ivory center-wheel plow sells at auction

http://rednersville.blogspot.com/200...ony-ivory.html

Sold for $104,000

It's not your everyday 101 1/2 or 212

bugbear

Andy Dingley wrote:
http://rednersville.blogspot.com/200...ony-ivory.html

Sold for $104,000

Hell - you could buy a unisaw for that much dough!

BugBear
Eric Ryder

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message
http://rednersville.blogspot.com/200...ony-ivory.html

Sold for $104,000

It's not your everyday 101 1/2 or 212

I wonder what the "contents of the whole building" cost was - it just might
have be the predecessor to our modern day wreck gloats?

Joe Wells

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 11:07:39 +0100, bugbear wrote:

Andy Dingley wrote:
http://rednersville.blogspot.com/200...ony-ivory.html

Sold for $104,000

Hell - you could buy a unisaw for that much dough!

Shoot, I'd bet you could buy Keeter's Unisaw for that kinda jack. He'd
probably even drive it cross-country, deliver it to your studio (no tool
that expensive belongs in a shop), and help you set it up. You'd have to
pay extra for him to autograph it, though.

--
Joe Wells

RonB

Dear God. And I had my 401k in mutural funds!

Mike Girouard

"RonB" wrote in message news:3GWfd.21781$EZ.10640@okepread07...
Dear God. And I had my 401k in mutural funds!

Bet he won't even use it.

FoggyTown
Gary

"Mike Girouard" wrote in message
om...
"RonB" wrote in message

Dear God. And I had my 401k in mutural funds!

Bet he won't even use it.

FoggyTown

I bet he will ...to make a fat profit on it in a few years when he sells
it.

Gary