Fishn2much

Default small gloat

over the weekend at a yard sale I bought 12 3 ft. jorgesen clamps for $30.00.
Evon

Ugh

"Fishn2much" wrote in message
over the weekend at a yard sale I bought 12 3 ft. jorgesen clamps for

$30.00.

Mike in Idaho

SWOOSH!!!! *sucking sound*

YOU SUCK!

Mike

PS. Yeah, that's awesome!!

As a drive by semi-gloat I picked up a 4 stage Turbine with compressor
(Graco 4900 Procomp) with a 1qt siphon gun and a gun w/2qt remote cup
for $600. It was brand new (2yrs old, but only used on one job then
put in a closet, the painter liked his airless better and just decided
recently to get some money for it). It's awesome!! I was
looking at the FUJI 3 stage on Amazon for $595, so this is even
better!