J T

Default CLASSIC WOOD TOOL CHEST - ARTS & CRAFT

http://popularmechanics.com/home_imp...ox/index.phtml

Nice, very nice. I'll probably never make one, or, if I do, it'll
probably be from plywood - that way I won't feel bad when it gets
dinged.

JOAT
Flush the Johns.
- seen on a bumper sticker

Andy Dingley

Talking of Gerstner toolchests, I see that they're offering them
half-price in semi-finished state. Still not cheap, but it's a saving
worth having and you could do a Craftsman fumed oak finish on it.

http://www.gerstnerusa.com/toolchests/52-kit.htm
WoodMangler

J T did say:

http://popularmechanics.com/home_imp...ox/index.phtml

Nice, very nice. I'll probably never make one, or, if I do, it'll
probably be from plywood - that way I won't feel bad when it gets
dinged.

I LIKE it! I think you've just shown me my next project. I've got some
beautiful curly quartersawn white oak that would look great for this.

Thanks

mac davis

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:11:02 -0400, WoodMangler
wrote:

J T did say:

http://popularmechanics.com/home_imp...ox/index.phtml

Nice, very nice. I'll probably never make one, or, if I do, it'll
probably be from plywood - that way I won't feel bad when it gets
dinged.

I LIKE it! I think you've just shown me my next project. I've got some
beautiful curly quartersawn white oak that would look great for this.

Thanks

I've been using these plans for the last few weeks to learn how to
assemble and design drawers and drawer guides.. great exploded color
view, etc...