DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   adult scroll patterns?? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/72618-adult-scroll-patterns.html)

Lee October 9th 04 07:51 PM

adult scroll patterns??

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

Buddy Matlosz October 10th 04 01:12 AM

"Lee" wrote in message
Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

Yeah...............sure.............a customer....

B.

AAvK October 10th 04 02:47 AM

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

Just buy some porno mags, flip through before you buy them to make sure
[whoever] is in the positions you desire [them] to be in. Then cut out the right
pictures and trace the outlines onto the wood, then cut awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh wait a minute... "customer"? heh heh, sorry.

Alex

Rick Cook October 10th 04 03:34 AM

Lee wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

alt.binaries.eroticia.pictures.scrollsaw? :-)

Seriously, you may have to make your own patterns from downloaded pictures.
Which could be an interesting experience in itself.

--RC

pray4surf October 10th 04 04:34 AM

"Lee" wrote in message
: Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
: where I could get these??
: Thank You
: Lee
:
I've heard that if you photocopy (copier/Xerox) a picture, you can then use
a med heat iron to transfer the image to another surface...

Whether for you or a 'customer', I'm watching this thread with interest :-)

Erotic scrollwork in a bed or bath setting is quite apropos.

Rick
--
Computer recommends - Hard drinking calypso poet

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 05:00 AM

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 13:51:35 -0500, "Lee" calmly
ranted:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??

Rent 10 minutes of a local hooker's time and take pics.
Translate those to scroll work and satisfy the guy.
DON'T tell your wife about it.

Or send the money to me. I'll find the gal, take the pics,
digitize them for you, and send them along via email.

All in the name of fine woodworking. ;)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Life is full of little surprises. * Comprehensive Website Development
--Pandora * http://www.diversify.com

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 05:10 AM

In article , "Lee"
wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??

I'd be happy to send a life-sized tracing of my apparatus but be
forewarned... it'll tile across two pages.

____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
we then cheer clearing the bar as a great accomplishment and achievment.

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 05:11 AM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:08:45 +1000, "Greg Millen"
calmly ranted:

(!) perhaps a tracing?....

Rubbing would be better.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=--=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 05:30 AM

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

All in the name of fine woodworking. ;)

Slight correction Lair-ee:
All in the fine name of working wood. ;)

____

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 05:39 AM

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:10:53 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC
calmly ranted:

In article , "Lee"
wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??

I'd be happy to send a life-sized tracing of my apparatus but be
forewarned... it'll tile across two pages.

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus",
don't you, Owie?

I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!
----------

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 05:40 AM

On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 21:30:35 -0700, Fly-by-Night CC
calmly ranted:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

All in the name of fine woodworking. ;)

Slight correction Lair-ee:
All in the fine name of working wood. ;)

There's a difference?

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 05:51 AM

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus",
don't you, Owie?

The hangydown thang - 'cept when it's not, of course.

I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.

Yep.

____

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 05:54 AM

In article ,
(GTO69RA4) wrote:

I almost offered that, but I decided he probably didn't have the required
scrollsaw:

http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=1920

HEY! Keep that Oliver away from my Johnson.

(BTW, that Oliver's a beaut.)

____

Luigi Zanasi October 10th 04 06:04 AM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:08:45 +1000, "Greg Millen"
scribbled:

(!) perhaps a tracing?....

So, that's how you did it!

(Push stick in a pukey duck contest, for those who remember.)

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html

Greg Millen October 10th 04 06:50 AM

"Luigi Zanasi" wrote in message ...
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:08:45 +1000, "Greg Millen"
scribbled:

(!) perhaps a tracing?....

So, that's how you did it!

(Push stick in a pukey duck contest, for those who remember.)

Darn! The memories in this place!
--------------------

G'day Luigi, how goes the Hammuh?

cheers,

Groggy

Greg Millen October 10th 04 06:54 AM

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ...
In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus",
don't you, Owie?

The hangydown thang - 'cept when it's not, of course.

I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.

Yep.

Like people, some threads 'Just Say (TM) "Kick Me!"'

Popcorn anyone?

Groggy

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 07:52 AM

In article 1097387672.hCgnxzUfUGWZZjxiTg4fKQ@teranews,
"Greg Millen" wrote:

Like people, some threads 'Just Say (TM) "Kick Me!"'

Popcorn anyone?

Don't skimp on the butter and salt!

Groggy

Good to see you Greg. Seems it's been a long time - though I rarely
post much these days myself.

____

Greg Millen October 10th 04 01:26 PM

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message ...
Good to see you Greg. Seems it's been a long time - though I rarely
post much these days myself.

It does seem like a while, things have been particularly busy this year. I
still read the wreck, but don't engage as much. Sadly, HWSRUN and some heavy
political threads have removed a little of the lustre. Still, I like to read
and follow the goings-on.

cheers,

Greg

Unisaw A100 October 10th 04 01:33 PM

Owen Lowe:
The hangydown thang - 'cept when it's not, of course.

You mean like the one in this picture?

http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=54

Just trying to keep it wooddorking, ya know?

UA100

Unisaw A100 October 10th 04 01:42 PM

Lee (his "real" name) wrote:
Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??

You could start by dropping down into the hood (or a truck
stop) and see if someone would let you borrow their mud
flaps.

http://www.emitations.com/sosimudflgip.html?src=ggl&engine=adwords!1585&keyw ord=%28mud+flap%29&match_type=

Thank You

Oh no "Lee", the pleasure has been/will continue to be ours.
Please, keep then "coming".

UA100

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 04:49 PM

On 10 Oct 2004 04:33:37 GMT, (GTO69RA4) calmly
ranted:

I'd be happy to send a life-sized tracing of my apparatus but be
forewarned... it'll tile across two pages.

____

The problem in this country is that the bar is constantly being lowered;
we then cheer clearing the bar as a great accomplishment and achievment.

I almost offered that, but I decided he probably didn't have the required
scrollsaw:

http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=1920

One of the greatest horrors of our time would be made true if
one of those beautiful monsters end up in the hands of a
pukey-duckmaker!

Larry Jaques October 10th 04 04:51 PM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 15:54:21 +1000, "Greg Millen"
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus",
don't you, Owie?

The hangydown thang - 'cept when it's not, of course.

I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.

Yep.

Like people, some threads 'Just Say (TM) "Kick Me!"'

Popcorn anyone?

Nah, I'm trying to keep my girlish figure.

WoodMangler October 10th 04 04:58 PM

Lee did say:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork

Every time I attempt erotic scrollwork the neighbors scream "PUT YOUR
CLOTHES ON PERV!!" through the open garage door.

Tom Watson October 10th 04 05:04 PM

On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 08:49:58 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

One of the greatest horrors of our time would be made true if
one of those beautiful monsters end up in the hands of a
pukey-duckmaker!

....or a pukey-dickmaker...

Regards,
Tom.

Thomas J.Watson - Cabinetmaker (ret.)
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1

Nova October 10th 04 07:13 PM

Lee wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

When someone asks for scroll saw patterns I usually suggest that they check
some children's' coloring books. I thought I's give "Google" a shot.
Amazing...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...&btnG=Searc h

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Lobby Dosser October 10th 04 09:34 PM

Nova wrote in
:

Lee wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone
know where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

When someone asks for scroll saw patterns I usually suggest that they
check some children's' coloring books. I thought I's give "Google" a
shot. Amazing...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...2Berotic+%2B%2
2coloring+books%22&btnG=Search

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA
(Remove "SPAM" from email address to reply)

Right about now there are a whole bunch of folks wondering about the
sudden increase in their site traffic ...

Fly-by-Night CC October 10th 04 11:57 PM

In article ,
Unisaw A100 wrote:

You mean like the one in this picture?

http://www.owwm.com/PhotoIndex/detail.asp?id=54

Just trying to keep it wooddorking, ya know?

Mine's prettier, if I do say so myself.

____

Rick Cook October 11th 04 08:20 AM

pray4surf wrote:

"Lee" wrote in message
: Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
: where I could get these??
: Thank You
: Lee
:
I've heard that if you photocopy (copier/Xerox) a picture, you can then use
a med heat iron to transfer the image to another surface...

snip

You can indeed. That's typically how I transfer patterns to wood for relief
carving. It's got the added advantage that you can make several copies of the
pattern, all exactly alike.

Two caveats about this method. First, drag out your scraper and scrape the
surface of the board as smooth as you can get it. The transfer doesn't take well
on an uneven surface. Second, get your iron very, very hot. "Linen" setting or
better. In my experience it works better than the medium setting.

(And if you want to keep peace in your household, go to the thrift store and
pick up an old iron just for pattern transfer.)

--RC

Jim Helfer October 15th 04 05:40 AM

wrote:

Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??

I'd be happy to send a life-sized tracing of my apparatus but be
forewarned... it'll tile across two pages.

You obviously mean "The PUMP" when you say "apparatus",
don't you, Owie?

I 'spect this is going to be a l o n g thread.

It's not realy the length, I'm told. It's the thickness.

[email protected] May 21st 15 08:37 PM

adult scroll patterns??

On Saturday, October 9, 2004 at 11:51:35 AM UTC-7, walntluvr wrote:
Had a customer ask if I do any erotic or adult scrollwork.Does anyone know
where I could get these??
Thank You
Lee

scrollsawvillage.com has some