Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Edmiester

Default Dovetail...

This is my first post so if the subject has already been discussed, forgive
me.

What is the best dovetail jig on the market today? I have a Sears model,
but its more frustrating to set up and use then getting an answer from my
wife.

I work for a drawer company, and we use a DODDS CNC SE25, but I don't have
20-30,000 dollars laying around.

Any help would be appreciated.