Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Todd Fatheree

Default Air cleaners/filters

All the talk about the Jet air cleaner has me thinking of another question.
Assuming you have a shop detached from the house and further assuming you
are neither cooling or heating the shop, would you be just as well (or
better) off installing a fan/blower that would simply exhaust air outside
without the need to filter it? I suppose you have to make sure there is a
good supply of fresh air, but it seems to eliminate the question about
getting the right filter.

todd