J T

Default PIT BOX

http://stockcarracing.com/howto/32838/

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all metal no wood (so glue a piece of wood
on the side), it's for car racing, etc. For the too tight people, think
about it, it holds tools, it can be moved. Something like this could be
vewy handy for anyone who has to share his/her garage with vehicles.

Might even be useful to someone going out on jobs. Personally tho,
if I was a pro, and went out on jobs, I think I'd prefer one of those
service pickup beds, with all the doors on the sides - cut it off, and
make a trailer out of it, with a stand-up camper top on it, doors, and a
generator inside, just in case, along with a compressor.

No plans, but surely enought instructions to make one.

JOAT
You have to kill pessimists, but optimists do it themselves.

MUPPET SHOW THEME http://www.muppetsonline.com/midi/muppets.mid