Jim & Sharon

Default wormy maple slab

hi, I have a slab of wormy maple 3"thick x approx 20" wide by 10' long.
It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since.
It is too big for me to work it so i would have to cut it down into smaller
boards to use it.
If someone here is interested in using it as a slab Please contact me here.
I am located in connecticut. delivery could be arranged within reason if
that is a problem.

thanks Jimmy

Jim & Sharon

slowhand i am in west haven connecticut.

jimmy
"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
where are you located?
SH

"Jim & Sharon" wrote in message
m...
hi, I have a slab of wormy maple 3"thick x approx 20" wide by 10' long.
It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since.
It is too big for me to work it so i would have to cut it down into

smaller
boards to use it.
If someone here is interested in using it as a slab Please contact me

here.
I am located in connecticut. delivery could be arranged within reason if
that is a problem.

thanks Jimmy

Slowhand

"Jim & Sharon" wrote in message
news
slowhand i am in west haven connecticut.

Thanks. Guess I could have paid closer attention to your first message. g
SH - too far away dangit

jimmy
"Slowhand" I'm@work wrote in message
where are you located?
SH

"Jim & Sharon" wrote in message
m...
hi, I have a slab of wormy maple 3"thick x approx 20" wide by 10'

long.
It was cut approx 20 years ago and has been drying ever since.
It is too big for me to work it so i would have to cut it down into

smaller
boards to use it.
If someone here is interested in using it as a slab Please contact me

here.
I am located in connecticut. delivery could be arranged within reason

if
that is a problem.

thanks Jimmy

Radiant Heat in Slab - HELP! Tom Newton Home Ownership 9 February 6th 04 01:53 PM
tunneling under slab -- safety issues? FlashFyre Home Repair 3 January 21st 04 04:45 PM
mapled out Mike in Mystic Woodworking 11 August 30th 03 09:21 PM
Preserving cross-grain slab Matt Poese Woodworking 1 August 29th 03 08:34 PM