Jay Pique

Default Oldie Coment

On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:34:51 GMT, ted wrote:

There are people on this newsgroup who make nasty remarks
about JOAT and his posts.

Well I'm an old crock with COPD (chronic obstructive pulminary
disease) and I get a great deal of enjoyment reading this NG including
JOAT's posts. I would hate to see him leave because of some small
minded bawstuds. Because of my problems I can't work with wood anymore
so I have to do it vicariously. Some posters are excellent some
not so good but such is life ain't it?

So curb your temper and just remember you were once as stupid as you
are now accusing others as being.

We all make stupid comments and we all take the wrong side of an
argument every now and again. It's just the way things are - don't
take it too personally. But there are some that seem to take the
wrong side over and over and over. If you're one of them, then go
ahead and really dwell on it.

I'm just trying to get a little better every day.

JP
Meliora.