DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Free Woodworking Plans (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/643853-free-woodworking-plans.html)

[email protected] January 24th 20 04:06 PM

Free Woodworking Plans

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans? http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Hawk January 24th 20 05:17 PM

Free Woodworking Plans

On 1/24/2020 11:06 AM, wrote:
Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Get opinions or spam the group? No need to answer, we know it's the latter.

Jerry Osage[_2_] January 25th 20 11:54 PM

Free Woodworking Plans

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 08:06:11 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Tell you what --- you get your 50 free plans and then tell us your opinion.
You probably love our content lately because we haven't had too many
spammers. Begone Spammer.
--
Jerry O.

DerbyDad03 January 26th 20 02:38 AM

Free Woodworking Plans

wrote:

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Tell you what --- you get your 50 free plans and then tell us your opinion.
You probably love our content lately because we haven't had too many
spammers. Begone Spammer.
--
Jerry O.

Apparently, Ted's Woodworking is more than just a scam site for buying woodworking plans. There's this whole "affiliates" things going up which
is also apparently a (more or less) scam used to get "Ted's" website
higher up on Google's list of ads when a "woodworking plans" search is
done.

Steve Ramsey did a video on the Multilevel Marketing Plan that "Ted" (not
his real name) is running. It kind of tells the whole story of stolen plans
& videos, fake addresses and other unsavory stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JZxL_mhJY

Matthias Wandel (woodgears.ca) wrote an article about it:

"Ted's Woodworking / Woodprix don't pay for the plans!"

https://woodgears.ca/ted/