Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Free Woodworking Plans

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans? http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 1/24/2020 11:06 AM, wrote:
Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Get opinions or spam the group? No need to answer, we know it's the latter.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 24 Jan 2020 08:06:11 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Tell you what --- you get your 50 free plans and then tell us your opinion.
You probably love our content lately because we haven't had too many
spammers. Begone Spammer.
--
Jerry O.
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

Has anyone seen these woodworking plans?
http://bit.ly/38BXQOX. You can get 50 completely FREE. I was hoping to get some opinions. Love your content lately.

Tell you what --- you get your 50 free plans and then tell us your opinion.
You probably love our content lately because we haven't had too many
spammers. Begone Spammer.
--
Jerry O.

Apparently, Ted's Woodworking is more than just a scam site for buying woodworking plans. There's this whole "affiliates" things going up which
is also apparently a (more or less) scam used to get "Ted's" website
higher up on Google's list of ads when a "woodworking plans" search is
done.

Steve Ramsey did a video on the Multilevel Marketing Plan that "Ted" (not
his real name) is running. It kind of tells the whole story of stolen plans
& videos, fake addresses and other unsavory stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2JZxL_mhJY

Matthias Wandel (woodgears.ca) wrote an article about it:

"Ted's Woodworking / Woodprix don't pay for the plans!"

https://woodgears.ca/ted/

FREE FREE FREE FREE burfordTjustice Home Repair 0 March 14th 17 12:21 PM
FREE! FREE! FREE! fit UK diy 4 October 23rd 09 06:04 PM
Found a nice site for free woodworking plans ZebraCobra Woodworking 3 April 7th 06 02:50 AM
Waterbed Plans - Aquarium Topper Plans Designer_Skills Woodworking 5 May 25th 05 03:04 PM
Peg-gear-clock Plans - Woodworking Plans peg-gear-clock Woodturning 0 December 12th 03 12:10 AM