Posted to rec.woodworking

Default interesting laptop desk design

The use of the knothole is particularly slick, I think.

20s, silent video

https://i.imgur.com/knPX3qA.mp4

Source 17m video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNqUBNnvkw

Elijah
------
looks like a very heavy piece of furniture
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thursday, March 14, 2019 at 10:53:26 PM UTC-4, Eli the Bearded wrote:
The use of the knothole is particularly slick, I think.

20s, silent video

https://i.imgur.com/knPX3qA.mp4

Source 17m video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfNqUBNnvkw

Elijah
------
looks like a very heavy piece of furniture

Well, now that you've posted that, if I ever see a desk like that, I'll
know where to get a free laptop. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

In rec.woodworking, DerbyDad03 wrote:
Well, now that you've posted that, if I ever see a desk like that, I'll
know where to get a free laptop. ;-)

Any Starbucks when the techie is distracted picking up his order?

Elijah
------
might as well go for the easy targets if you are a thief