Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
B B is offline

Default Used hand planes?

replying to Chris, B wrote:
Hi,
I am just starting to get into woodworking and am looking at buying a used

hand plane (likely a #4 bench plane if I can find one). What are some of the
things I should be looking for to make sure it is a good plane and not a piece
of junk? Thanks.
Cheers, Chris Ottawa, ON

x (me2) that's what i'm talkin' bout 2. i feel ya'.
B Seneca SC, USA