Posted to rec.woodworking

Default VpCI??

So no one here has ever seen or heard of this product?
It came inside a tool chest I bought and I am curious to know if it
really works or not. I have no idea how long these have been inside
this particular tool box.

Anyone familiar with this product? Does it work??
They have several VpCI products.

Bull Frog Rust Inhibitor:
http://www.bull-frog.com/

Bluu Frog Rust Blockers:
https://www.amazon.com/Bull-Frog-Blo...g+rust+blocker

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 8:18:12 AM UTC-6, Casper wrote:
So no one here has ever seen or heard of this product?

Bull Frog Rust Inhibitor:
http://www.bull-frog.com/

Bluu Frog Rust Blockers:
https://www.amazon.com/Bull-Frog-Blo...g+rust+blocker

Not familiar to me, however, the link states that it's a product of Cortex Corporation - https://www.cortecvci.com/Products/products.php.

Cortex seems to be a reputable company, with lots of efficient products. Cortex may not list it as "Bull Frog", but apparently it's their product, under some name. Bull Frog is likely a seller's name for it. Other sellers may have other names for the same product.

Sonny