Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT - Redneck Army Rescues The National Guard

Monster truck, monster heart. Houston may have a tragic situation but
they have a ton of heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPx9KanzY8

"Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the **** hits the fan."

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/1/2017 11:21 AM, Spalted Walt wrote:
Monster truck, monster heart. Houston may have a tragic situation but
they have a ton of heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkPx9KanzY8

"Everyone makes fun of the redneck until the **** hits the fan."

A Cadillac no less. LOL
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2017-09-01, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

A Cadillac no less. LOL

I recall my home town harboring a late 60's Camaro "big truck"
monstrosity.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2017-09-01, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

A Cadillac no less. LOL

I recall my home town harboring a late 60's Camaro "big truck"
monstrosity.

Locally, I used to see a monsteizedr Pinto on occasion. Find myself
wondering what became of it now.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2017-09-01, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

A Cadillac no less. LOL

I recall my home town harboring a late 60's Camaro "big truck"
monstrosity.

Locally, I used to see a monsteizedr Pinto on occasion. Find myself
wondering what became of it now.

Back in the 80's a guy I know turned an AMC Pacer into a snow plow truck.
Lot's of glass, great visibility.

It was similar to this, but with tires that would actually work in the
snow. And a plow, of course.

https://i.imgur.com/E16ZKLN.jpg