Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default You May Now Officially Hate My Son - Table Saw Find

My son just bought this Rigid TS3650 on Let-Go for $120. Las Vegas area.
Barely used.

http://i.imgur.com/OuDW4ED.jpg

He is just getting into woodworking and doing a pretty good job so far.
He's asked me how to do a few things and more than once I told him that
it would be easy if he had a TS. Well, now he does.

I told him that a TS can be one of the most versatile tool in his shop, but
you gotta respect it and know how it can hurt you. I talked to him about doing
some research before he starts using it.

I want to send him some safety accessories. Push sticks, push pads, feather
boards, etc. Does anyone know of a good accessory kit that comes with
the basics to help get him started working safely?

I looked on Amazon and there's a Shop Fox kit, but it doesn't look very
impressive. I may have to piece one together. Suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!