Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Filler, caulking advice needed.

Finished dadoing and carving my rails on the table saw. 4 ea. 12 foot long 2x6's. Unfortunately I had to use framing lumber. This is going to be indoor paint grade railing. Need to fill dents, nicks and saw marks. Considering Bondo or simply painters caulk applied with a broad knife prior to sanding.. Even thinking of joint compound.
Any suggestions greatly appreciated.