Posted to rec.woodworking

Default whiteside bits

these seem to get a premium price

are they worht it

i have seen some good reviews and have heard they are good

looking at their router bits because there is so much junk
out there shaped like router bits

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 7:01:53 AM UTC-10, Electric Comet wrote:
these seem to get a premium price

are they worht it

i have seen some good reviews and have heard they are good

looking at their router bits because there is so much junk
out there shaped like router bits

I feel that they are worth every cent I pay for them. Granted, I search for the best price but in general I only use Whiteside bits. Their quality is excellent as well as being made in the USA by a family run company. I have met the owners and they are very down to earth people.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"GeneT" wrote in message

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 7:01:53 AM UTC-10, Electric Comet wrote:
these seem to get a premium price

are they worht it

i have seen some good reviews and have heard they are good

looking at their router bits because there is so much junk
out there shaped like router bits

I feel that they are worth every cent I pay for them. Granted, I search
for the best price but in general I only use Whiteside bits. Their quality
is excellent as well as being made in the USA by a family run company. I
have met the owners and they are very down to earth people.

Whiteside and Amana are, in my opinion, the best. Their prices are
comparable.

Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2016-12-25, tdacon wrote:

Whiteside and Amana are, in my opinion, the best. Their prices are
comparable.

Thank you for the endorsement.

I've long ago discovered everything "Made in America" does NOT
automatically equal quality.

nb