Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default lumens versus eye age

from my own observations i expect that there is a curve that fits to
lumens needed and eye age

hopefully lumens needed levels off and we do not take down the local
power grid turning on the lights

or we just cannot see enough to work wood and call it quits

this is where the talking shop tools come into play

am still thinking about the talking table saw fence and might not be
hard to do

i know there is a blind guy or gal that does wood working