Posted to rec.woodworking

Default check this machine out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2016-10-15, woodchucker wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Fer making the World most expensive TP or an anally perfect squared
board?

Either way, I can tell it costs a whole Sh*tload of $$$$.

nb
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
toilet paper? ;-)

It looks like it would be a nice machine to have IF you had the volume
to support the expense.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 21:23:15 -0400, Keith Nuttle
wrote:

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
toilet paper? ;-)

So you don't get splinters?

It looks like it would be a nice machine to have IF you had the volume
to support the expense.

Posted to rec.woodworking

woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Takes precision thicknessing to a whole new level and eliminates sanding
that surface.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/16/2016 5:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

LOL! I was thinking microtome from a biology lab!

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article . com,
says...

On 10/16/2016 5:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

LOL! I was thinking microtome from a biology lab!

According to the manufacturer it's a "super surfacer".

Supposedly they're fairly common in Japan with jobsite models being
available for reasonable prices. It's not a veneer machine--the outfit
that made the one in the video also lists veneer machines on their web
site.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Basically a very very expensive wide Japanese plane with power feed? I can
see where it would be useful for the right sort of furniture or cabinet
shop. I don't even want to think about trying to sharpen and then re-align
the blade though -- I have enough trouble with my jointer/planer.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

It's a back up when your printer runs out of paper and you don't have
another ream on hand. Make your own.

Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , says...

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Basically a very very expensive wide Japanese plane with power feed? I can
see where it would be useful for the right sort of furniture or cabinet
shop. I don't even want to think about trying to sharpen and then re-align
the blade though -- I have enough trouble with my jointer/planer.

Supposedly there's a companion machine that sharpens the blade.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/16/2016 11:20 AM, J. Clarke wrote:
In article , says...

On 10/15/2016 7:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Basically a very very expensive wide Japanese plane with power feed? I can
see where it would be useful for the right sort of furniture or cabinet
shop. I don't even want to think about trying to sharpen and then re-align
the blade though -- I have enough trouble with my jointer/planer.

Supposedly there's a companion machine that sharpens the blade.

The way I do things there would really have to be!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/16/2016 5:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

LOL! I was thinking microtome from a biology lab!

That is pretty much what it is except for the scale. You just don't have to
freeze the specimen or embed it in paraffin before slicing.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 10/15/2016 6:37 PM, woodchucker wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Monetizing opportunity, to paraphrase a millennial buzzword ... then
again, many may fall for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRlBtabKRFM

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
web.com...
On 10/16/2016 5:31 AM, dadiOH wrote:
"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

LOL! I was thinking microtome from a biology lab!

FWIW, there are normally 16 slices of pepperoni in an ounce. There's money
in peddling pizza

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 16 Oct 2016 06:31:42 -0400, "dadiOH" wrote:

"woodchucker" wrote in message
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk
--
Jeff

Now I know what pizza places use to slice pepperoni.

That's how they make diet bread, too.
Posted to rec.woodworking

A plane to kill for.
Nicely done and better setup for the perfect blade height.
Martin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plByNDFwlOk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 15 Oct 2016 19:37:13 -0400
woodchucker wrote:

artisanal toilet paper

only 44.99 per roll

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 2016-10-16, Keith Nuttle wrote:

Why would any one spend all of that money to make this sheets of wooded
toilet paper? ;-)

I found the answer! Wooden Kyougi pads.

http://www.leevalley.com/US/wood/pag...p=74316&cat=51

nb