Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ff's is soft or hard maple preferred.

I am about to order the material for my kitchen cabinets.

For the ff's, is there any preference for hard or soft maple. Keep in
mind I will be painting the whole enchilada.

I've got a good sale price of 46 bucks a sheet of mdf plywood core
3/4". A competitor for J Classic Lam.

Found a good local source hardwood business that has a number of
stores around So. Cal.

I was thinking that hard maple would be stronger, but does soft have
an advantage for glue ups?

I am building a mobile rack for the plywood, hope to have it finished
and rolling, tomorrow.