Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Whew! Good news from Festool

I just got a news letter from Festool and beginning this past June you
can add a cordless tool to your collection of cordless with out having
to buy the charger and battery. You just pay for the Systainer and the
tool.

Equally as good they have apparently dropped battery and charger prices
and the replacement batteries and chargers carry a 3 year warranty.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/23/2015 1:29 PM, Leon wrote:
I just got a news letter from Festool and beginning this past June you
can add a cordless tool to your collection of cordless with out having
to buy the charger and battery. You just pay for the Systainer and the
tool.

Equally as good they have apparently dropped battery and charger prices
and the replacement batteries and chargers carry a 3 year warranty.

I just verified a 15 volt battery for my T15 drill.
15 volt Li Ion 5.2 amp, $55 shipped.

Sounds good to me when mine poop out.

Probably not as good of a deal compared to the Ridgid free replacement
but it is probably less trouble especially if you need the batter NOW.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/23/2015 3:36 PM, Leon wrote:

I just verified a 15 volt battery for my T15 drill.
15 volt Li Ion 5.2 amp, $55 shipped.

Sounds good to me when mine poop out.

Good price compared to just about anyone else.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/24/2015 8:54 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/23/2015 3:36 PM, Leon wrote:

I just verified a 15 volt battery for my T15 drill.
15 volt Li Ion 5.2 amp, $55 shipped.

Sounds good to me when mine poop out.

Good price compared to just about anyone else.

Almost unbelievable, I did an on line chat with a Festool dealer and
they confirmed, Others had that price too. I was amazed at a 5.2 amp.
Festool still shows that battery at $135.00 ;~0