DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Soboco Veneers (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/382217-soboco-veneers.html)

Larry Blanchard July 3rd 15 06:56 PM

Soboco Veneers

Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on
clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased
a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a
little thicker than the normal run of veneers.

But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company
doesn't, and never did, exist.

Anyone here know anything about them?

Sonny July 3rd 15 08:56 PM

Soboco Veneers

On Friday, July 3, 2015 at 12:56:23 PM UTC-5, Larry Blanchard wrote:
Went by the local Woodcraft and found they had a lot of stuff on
clearance sale at 60% off (including Olson bandsaw blades). I purchased
a package of "Soboco Veneers" European beech. Looks great and is a
little thicker than the normal run of veneers.

But I can't find anything about them online. It's as if the company
doesn't, and never did, exist.

Anyone here know anything about them?

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco

Try SOBO USA: http://www.sobousa.com/

I didn't click onto other hints, when I Googled "sobo company veneers":
https://www.google.com/search?source...69i57.8614j0j7

Sonny

Larry Blanchard July 4th 15 05:57 PM

Soboco Veneers

On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 12:56:44 -0700, Sonny wrote:

Sobo Company, two words, as opposed to one "word": Soboco

Aha! Thank you. The package gave "Soboco Veneers" and I guess the
trailing word fooled me into accepting the first as one word.