Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Incredible table

You know that big round table that spins and the top splits and pieces
form a larger table???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOp5j_57LAE

Here is another version, one within all of our ranges of talent, and
portable!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SInTre-iJAY
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 12:20:33 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet
Here is another version, one within all of our ranges of talent, and
portable!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SInTre-iJAY

Instant card game!