Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: TurboTax

Looks like they heard you Bill.

Now to get your rebate.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Looks like they heard you Bill.

Now to get your rebate.

Not me. I jumped ship. I think most those concerned are still not
satisfied. There is a lot of action under the 1-star reviews at Amazon.
As someone else noted, it's "like watching a train wreck...".

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Lew Hodgett" wrote:
Looks like they heard you Bill.

Now to get your rebate.

Lew

If you waited for the rebate you probably still paid too much for the
upgrade. I nought Basic, just like last year, and paid $15. I called the
toll free number given out by The TT VP and they gave me the up grade to
the $100 Home & Office version for no additional cost. I saved $85. The
rebate saves you a max of $20-$25. According to TT to get the same forms
and be able to file the same forms that were actually in TT Basic last year
you have to get Home & Office this year.