Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Prefab home building 60 years ago.

http://youtu.be/5_0U8pTlCpw

Insulation has changed a bit. ;~)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:41:37 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
http://youtu.be/5_0U8pTlCpw

Insulation has changed a bit. ;~)

Wow! I didn't know that they had youtube back then. ;-)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Tue, 13 Jan 2015 13:39:51 -0800 (PST), DerbyDad03
wrote:

On Tuesday, January 13, 2015 at 3:41:37 PM UTC-5, Leon wrote:
http://youtu.be/5_0U8pTlCpw

Insulation has changed a bit. ;~)

Wow! I didn't know that they had youtube back then. ;-)

Yeah, Al Gore invented that too.
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" wrote:

http://youtu.be/5_0U8pTlCpw

Insulation has changed a bit.

My forearms hurt just watching them swinging those hammers.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Leon" lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote in message
news