Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Cost effective construction

All engineering types know that a foundation pile is the backbone that
a building is built upon and that an adequate pile driver is necessary
for the foundation to be top rate.

Be sure your speakers are on so that you get the full effect.
Pile driver in action...

American contractors visit Asia to learn cost-effective practices
being applied by highly-skilled construction teams.
For you construction Gurus

~ click on the link below ~
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...0nLCKypg?rel=0
Posted to rec.woodworking

That's poor technique. Everyone knows it's supposed to be no sandles, sandles, no sandle, sandles, no sandles, sandles, no sandles. They are missing a sandles person.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote in message ...

~ click on the link below ~
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...0nLCKypg?rel=0

My McAfee Site Advisor blocks it... can you provide the name of the video as
it would be found on YouTube?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:36:23 -0400, "John Grossbohlin"
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...0nLCKypg?rel=0

My McAfee Site Advisor blocks it... can you provide the name of the video as
it would be found on YouTube?

Search for "Piling stroke 3 cha v.2". Select second one down.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/17/2014 6:51 PM, Leon wrote:

I suspect that being a musician would be a great advantage.

If you could get rid of them afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURma5PlfGs

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
On 7/17/2014 6:51 PM, Leon wrote:

I suspect that being a musician would be a great advantage.

If you could get rid of them afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURma5PlfGs

Or... just tell them you have a couple of things that need to be done around
the house - and that the kids can help them...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/18/2014 9:22 AM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/17/2014 6:51 PM, Leon wrote:

I suspect that being a musician would be a great advantage.

If you could get rid of them afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURma5PlfGs

ROTFL, I bout S_it my pants!
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Friday, July 18, 2014 9:22:54 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:

If you could get rid of them afterwards:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SURma5PlfGs

DAMN that was funny, Karl! I have several wannabe musician friends that drink beer, beat on their guitars and howl at the moon on occasion.

Off it goes to them! If they don't think it is funny, their wives sure will!

Robert