Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What is it.

(posted on alt binaries pic. woodworking)

What is it?

My brother found this in a bucket with other stone items in a garage.
It is stone, and has holes all the way through.
It was from old lapidary garage with stone fossils and shark teeth and
petrified stone....?
john

I think it a fishing tool?
A net tool?
rope making?
Posted to rec.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
(posted on alt binaries pic. woodworking)

What is it?

My brother found this in a bucket with other stone items in a garage.
It is stone, and has holes all the way through.
It was from old lapidary garage with stone fossils and shark teeth and
petrified stone....?
john

I think it a fishing tool?
A net tool?
rope making?

Oh hell - that one is easy John - it's an ancient pen holder. I think I saw
one just like it on Ancient Aliens...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
(posted on alt binaries pic. woodworking)

What is it?

My brother found this in a bucket with other stone items in a garage.
It is stone, and has holes all the way through.
It was from old lapidary garage with stone fossils and shark teeth and
petrified stone....?
john

I think it a fishing tool?
A net tool?
rope making?

It would not be made lapidary person to keep the sticks with dopped gems
in in any chance ?
Posted to rec.woodworking

Well, so far, I am not sure what it is.
I have seen "frog" floral arrangement....device....
A purse net ...........device.
It was with shark teeth, petrified wood, dinosaur fossil....
dont know.....
john

"F Murtz" wrote in message
b.com...