Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Now here a saw!

It only $350

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/atq/4425440850.html
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/16/2014 1:41 PM, Markem wrote:
It only $350

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/atq/4425440850.html

That would be handy for trim work, especially if it is for wider style
baseboards.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/16/2014 1:46 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/16/2014 1:41 PM, Markem wrote:
It only $350

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/atq/4425440850.html

That would be handy for trim work, especially if it is for wider style
baseboards.

Obviously a replacement blade for the _old_ style Fein MultiTool.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Markem" wrote in message

It only $350

http://carbondale.craigslist.org/atq/4425440850.html

The funny thing is is that all the barns in the neighborhood I grew up in
had saws like this... tractor driven by PTO. All were considered to be
obsolete junk and were scrapped (two after the barns burned down). Now that
firewood is back in vogue they are popular again!

John

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

The funny thing is is that all the barns in the neighborhood I grew
up in had saws like this... tractor driven by PTO. All were
considered to be obsolete junk and were scrapped (two after the
barns burned down). Now that firewood is back in vogue they are
popular again!

I had an uncle who fitted a 24"-36" blade to the front of
his 1938 John Deere tractor to cut up brush.

Never saw it in action.

Just being near the thing gave me the willies.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote:

The funny thing is is that all the barns in the neighborhood I grew
up in had saws like this... tractor driven by PTO. All were
considered to be obsolete junk and were scrapped (two after the
barns burned down). Now that firewood is back in vogue they are
popular again!

I had an uncle who fitted a 24"-36" blade to the front of
his 1938 John Deere tractor to cut up brush.
Never saw it in action.
Just being near the thing gave me the willies.
Lew

.... the sad remains of our neighbour's '26 Durante
is still sitting in our fenceline - awaiting proper burial ..
.. after sawing firewood - and maybe a little lumber
during my early childhood ..
John T.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

The funny thing is is that all the barns in the neighborhood I grew up
in had saws like this... tractor driven by PTO. All were considered
to be obsolete junk and were scrapped (two after the barns burned
down). Now that firewood is back in vogue they are popular again!

John

I was just about to ask how one powers one of those. Looked like it needs
a good bit of power to get it turning. I imagine you're looking at a 20 HP
minimum saw. You guys with your 5 HP 220V monsters aren't even close. :-)

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.