Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Does anyone have yesterdays Woodcraft email with a 15%off coupon.

I lost the email, I think I deleted it and already cleared my trash..
Can you post the coupon number and what was it 15% off one item or your
entire purchase? Was there a minimum?
--
Jeff
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/2/2014 4:40 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I lost the email, I think I deleted it and already cleared my trash..
Can you post the coupon number and what was it 15% off one item or your
entire purchase? Was there a minimum?

Google is your friend

http://www.retailmenot.com/landing2/....com?c=5709495

Coupon code is 41414 15% off storewide, Expires 4/4/2014 no mention of
one item or entire purchase, etc. Just mentions entering the code at
checkout if you to Woodcraft.com

There's one way to find outg

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/2/2014 4:40 PM, woodchucker wrote:
I lost the email, I think I deleted it and already cleared my trash..
Can you post the coupon number and what was it 15% off one item or your
entire purchase? Was there a minimum?

Google is your friend

http://www.retailmenot.com/landing2/....com?c=5709495

Coupon code is 41414 15% off storewide, Expires 4/4/2014 no mention of
one item or entire purchase, etc. Just mentions entering the code at
checkout if you to Woodcraft.com

There's one way to find outg

Tbanks.

--
Jeff

£25 Free Coupon from Tesco Fashion - Only Fill your Email Ricky UK diy 1 May 21st 08 10:33 PM
woodcraft coupon code RayV Woodworking 1 August 16th 07 02:03 AM
email extractor , site , solutions , email based marketing , email marketing solution , email extractor , newsletter software , mass email , e-mail marketing , email marketing solutions , bulk email software , web advertising , email marketing , mark Nuclear Incorporation. www.nuclear-inc.com UK diy 0 April 5th 07 09:31 PM
" Make Today Yesterdays Tomorrow " 2Barter.net Home Repair 0 March 23rd 07 04:20 PM
Lost my all my email and change of email addy Grant Erwin Metalworking 2 August 14th 03 11:30 PM