Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default The carved tree

1) Some where I stumbled upon or maybe someone sent me a picture of a
standing tree and after the tree was down and the trunk opened and the
inside carved. (That sentence is a discombobulated but maybe you get
the idea.) Anyway I have uploaded the pictures to a.b.p.w.

2) The alt.crafts.woodturning group is pretty inactive. Does anybody
else know a site where I might learn enough to get started.

Thanks.