Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Down and Dirty Doors

Well, not really ... just a few rails and stiles for flat panel, stub
tenon doors so far, to go with those "down and dirty drawers".

There are only three of them so all that is left for the morning is to
cut the panels and glue up. Since they will be painted to match the rest
of the kitchen refresh, 1/4" mdf panels will fill the bill just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554... 5030897469506

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 3:11 PM, Swingman wrote:

Well, not really ... just a few rails and stiles for flat panel, stub
tenon doors so far, to go with those "down and dirty drawers".

There are only three of them so all that is left for the morning is to
cut the panels and glue up. Since they will be painted to match the rest
of the kitchen refresh, 1/4" mdf panels will fill the bill just fine.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554... 5030897469506

Farkin poplar! LOL, I am, as you probably know, doing about the same
with the same. I using bead board for the panels.
Posted to rec.woodworking

Never know if tomorrow may come, or what it will bring, so why wait:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...80869347045314

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 3:44 PM, Leon wrote:

Farkin poplar! LOL, I am, as you probably know, doing about the same
with the same. I using bead board for the panels.

Great minds, or wot? ;0

Gotta eat my own dog food, so went with 1/4" mdf.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 3:58 PM, Swingman wrote:
Never know if tomorrow may come, or what it will bring, so why wait:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...80869347045314

Two questions,

Where did you get the 1/4" mdf and if you don't mind me asking, how much
did it cost?

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 3:59 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/9/2013 3:44 PM, Leon wrote:

Farkin poplar! LOL, I am, as you probably know, doing about the same
with the same. I using bead board for the panels.

Great minds, or wot? ;0

Gotta eat my own dog food, so went with 1/4" mdf.

I bought some PG Maple 3/4" plywood for the carcass and shelves, pretty
decent stuff. Same thing again that I used in the inside of the TV console.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 4:06 PM, Leon wrote:

Where did you get the 1/4" mdf and if you don't mind me asking, how much
did it cost?

Hardwood Products; $13.95 for 1/4x49x97

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/9/2013 5:57 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 11/9/2013 4:06 PM, Leon wrote:

Where did you get the 1/4" mdf and if you don't mind me asking, how much
did it cost?

Hardwood Products; $13.95 for 1/4x49x97

Thanks.

I suppose you got the poplar there too. ;~) Ok, I was there on
Thursday....