Old September 28th 13, 04:23 AM posted to rec.woodworking

Default what is the value of a sears craftsman10 inch radial arm saw model no. 113.29411

On Fri, 27 Sep 2013 21:39:16 -0400, woodchucker

On 9/26/2013 10:37 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 26 Sep 2013 14:44:02 +0000, Sandra
wrote:

I am selling a sears craftsman accra-arm 10 inch radial saw, model
number
113.29411. that is attached to the table and cabinet... What is the
value
of this and how much should I sell it for. It is in good working
condition.. A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you..

There was a recall on Sears radial saws. Check the site below and if
your saw is included you get $100 for returning the motor & carriage.
Shipping is free.

http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

Yep, his saw model is on the list (as is my old RAS); less hassle than
selling the thing, just take the money & run!

That's funny, a few years ago, I tried to point someone to this, and the
site had retracted the 100 and just offered the kit.

Not sure what happened... change of heart?

But the kit will make it nice and pretty for sale. ;-)

Old September 28th 13, 03:50 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/27/2013 8:39 PM, woodchucker wrote:

[snip]

http://www.radialarmsawrecall.com/

Yep, his saw model is on the list (as is my old RAS); less hassle than
selling the thing, just take the money & run!

That's funny, a few years ago, I tried to point someone to this, and the
site had retracted the 100 and just offered the kit.

Not sure what happened... change of heart?

AFAIK, the $100 "bounty" has never been taken down. Perhaps the model
number you ran was different.

This site covers a number of the saws and many were able to be
retrofitted with a kit. For those, postage was paid IIRC for the old
parts taken off. Sadly, mine was only wanted "dead." Good saw and
provided (actually still use it now and again) service.

It was from that age of Craftsman power tools - ca late 69's early 70's
- when they still had "it." If you took time to set it up properly it
would stay in alignment and do a right fine job.

Old September 29th 13, 03:59 AM posted to rec.woodworking

My kit is coming. I've been using my saw for all these years
and have made a number of complex items on it. I plan on some
in the months to come as well.

Martin

Old October 9th 13, 12:01 AM posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/26/2013 11:44 AM, Sandy wrote:
replying to Leon , Sandy wrote:
lcb11211 wrote:

$75? But you might get a better estimate if you indicate the year it
was built and usage it has seen.

thank you for the quick reply.. I have the handbook and it says copyright
1969. It was used by my dad in his home workshop... Thanks again,

I bought one at a yard sale for $15. Then someone said something about
a recall. I checked the number, and sure enough, it was one of the ones
being recalled. They sent me a FedEx box for free prepaid shipping. I
just took off the motor and sent it to them, and in a couple of weeks, I
got a check for $100.

Steve
Old September 21st 15, 07:13 PM posted to rec.woodworking

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...aw-764332-.htm

I bought a Sears RAS in 1969 or so I build cabinets, a rear deck, stairs and more with it. I never had an instant of trouble with it Sadly, I sold it when we moved 15 years ago. I'm now trying to sell a small table saw and a laser compound miter saw and looking for another radial. There are a few listed on Craigslist for from $50 to $150 but I can't get a response from any of the sellers. Crazy

Old September 21st 15, 10:38 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On 9/21/2015 2:13 PM, wrote:
[...]

In the early '80's My wife's cousin had a Sears RAS that he was unable
to get cutting straight. He asked me to try and set it up for him as I
had a cabinet shop. Wow, was that ever a piece of crap. Several years
later he tried to give me the saw, for free.... I declined. I don't
know if early or later Sears saws were better, but I know they couldn't
have been worse. Whatever asking price you decide, I sure don't want it.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com
Old October 2nd 15, 03:08 AM posted to rec.woodworking

El jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013, 9:44:02 (UTC-5), Sandra escribió:
I am selling a sears craftsman accra-arm 10 inch radial saw, model number
113.29411. that is attached to the table and cabinet... What is the value
of this and how much should I sell it for. It is in good working
condition.. A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you..

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...aw-764332-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups

IM LOOKING FOR ONE OF THIS SAWS, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE..
Old October 2nd 15, 03:10 AM posted to rec.woodworking

El jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013, 9:44:02 (UTC-5), Sandra escribió:
I am selling a sears craftsman accra-arm 10 inch radial saw, model number
113.29411. that is attached to the table and cabinet... What is the value
of this and how much should I sell it for. It is in good working
condition.. A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you..

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...aw-764332-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups

I NEED ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT
Old October 2nd 15, 10:37 PM posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 1 Oct 2015 19:10:00 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

El jueves, 26 de septiembre de 2013, 9:44:02 (UTC-5), Sandra escribió:
I am selling a sears craftsman accra-arm 10 inch radial saw, model number
113.29411. that is attached to the table and cabinet... What is the value
of this and how much should I sell it for. It is in good working
condition.. A prompt reply would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you..

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...aw-764332-.htm
using HomeOwnersHub's Web, RSS and Social Media Interface
to home and garden related groups

I NEED ONE PLEASE CONTACT ME AT

And you're willing to send a cashiers check (for more than the sale
price), right?