Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Swingman

Hey, Karl ...

Nifty drawer clamp gadget in Pix 17. Who makes it?

Larry
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/27/2013 12:12 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
Hey, Karl ...

Nifty drawer clamp gadget in Pix 17. Who makes it?

Had my old set for forty years or more.

Damned hard to find in most locales. Best bet is Sears ... pricey, but I
often find 8 of them to not be enough on occasion.

They are still pretty well made by Craftsman, at least the last four I
bought from Sears seem to perform well.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-3-in-...a=00931508000P

Don't believe the review about not being sturdy ... that's BS, they're
plenty strong in my experience. Leon and I have put together many large
cabinet boxes using two sets at a time.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 8/27/2013 4:59 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:
The corner clamps in your pix look much more substantial than the Craftsman clamps. I have a set of the Craftsman clamps and they work fine enough, but I wouldn't mind a more heavy-duty set.

The ones you asked about in the photo are the exact same ones in the
Sears link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...46761162642226

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts
http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/
KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)
Posted to rec.woodworking

Right you are. Tired old eyes were playing tricks on me. Thanks!

On Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:10:01 AM UTC-5, Swingman wrote:
On 8/27/2013 4:59 PM, Gramps' shop wrote:

The corner clamps in your pix look much more substantial than the Craftsman clamps. I have a set of the Craftsman clamps and they work fine enough, but I wouldn't mind a more heavy-duty set.

The ones you asked about in the photo are the exact same ones in the

Sears link:

https://picasaweb.google.com/1113554...46761162642226

--

eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com

Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

https://plus.google.com/114902129577517371552/posts

http://www.custommade.com/by/ewoodshop/

KarlCaillouet@ (the obvious)

Swingman - Ping Me Lee Michaels[_3_] Woodworking 2 June 19th 11 09:48 PM
Ping: Swingman GarageWoodworks Woodworking 0 April 18th 11 02:59 AM
Ping: Swingman [OT] Morris Dovey Woodworking 13 May 23rd 10 12:36 PM
Ping Swingman Upscale Woodworking 1 September 21st 09 11:31 PM
PING: Swingman [email protected] Woodworking 2 March 29th 06 01:07 PM