Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Ben Is Home

This post was in my inbox this morning.

Ben is my grand daughter's husband and just got back from his 2nd
deployment to Afghanistan.

Hopefully there won't be a 3rd.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/12/2013 2:29 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
This post was in my inbox this morning.

Ben is my grand daughter's husband and just got back from his 2nd
deployment to Afghanistan.

Hopefully there won't be a 3rd.

When you see the lad, give his hand a big shake, Welcome Home, and
Thanks, from one returning soldier to another.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 7/12/2013 4:55 PM, Swingman wrote:
On 7/12/2013 2:29 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
This post was in my inbox this morning.

Ben is my grand daughter's husband and just got back from his 2nd
deployment to Afghanistan.

Hopefully there won't be a 3rd.

When you see the lad, give his hand a big shake, Welcome Home, and
Thanks, from one returning soldier to another.

Another welcome home.