Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Full Size Two Person Chair Glider Plans Needed

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:
I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Wednesday, June 5, 2013 9:17:59 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:
On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated. I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a
glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to
find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated.
I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.

Use the search string "full size glider swing plans". You will get
immediate results.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated. I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.

Would you like for me to build it for you too? Seriously.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 6/5/2013 7:43 AM, Tim wrote:

I have a friend that is legally blind and would like to make a
glider but needs full size plans which I have not been able to
find. If anyone knows of a place please let me know. Thanks

I just googled what you are looking for and got 1,350,000 hits.

Find me one link that has full size plans would be much appreciated.
I have tried. Lots of plans but none full size.

Would you like for me to build it for you too? Seriously.

Pass on it Leon - it's another poster who would not invest a few seconds in
a simple google search. I bit - I gave him the search string - you'd think
if someone could post a question to a usenet group they could also do a
simple google search. Oh well...

--

-Mike-

Req: Adirondack Chair Plans (cause the Web is Full Of Shit) Joe Soap Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 February 1st 12 01:27 AM
Swing Glider Plans Sonny Woodworking 1 April 7th 09 04:53 PM
Full Size Mattress - Find SALES on Full Size Mattresses [email protected] Home Ownership 0 May 7th 08 04:41 AM
full plans submission - plans reqd for wiring ? [email protected] UK diy 3 January 5th 06 10:13 PM
wooden folding chair for large person Jim Heater Woodworking 4 August 4th 05 01:24 AM