Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT/RIP Ray Manzarek

Another great one gone
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ublicist-says/

Posted to rec.woodworking

ChairMan wrote:
Another great one gone
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ublicist-says/

Yeah - I saw that yesterday. If you ever listened to him talk, he was a
wierd one, but that guy was a great keyboard player.

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 5/22/2013 8:53 AM, Mike Marlow wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
Another great one gone
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ublicist-says/

Yeah - I saw that yesterday. If you ever listened to him talk, he was a
wierd one, but that guy was a great keyboard player.

I'm afraid I never had the Doors "gene". Wildly popular with most;
unlistenable to me. The left-hand Rhodes Bass probably didn't help.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On May 22, 8:53*am, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
Another great one gone
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...g-member-doors...

Yeah - I saw that yesterday. *If you ever listened to him talk, he was a
wierd one, but that guy was a great keyboard player.

Not to cut down Krieger and Densmore's contributions, but
Manzarek and Morrison were the sound of the Doors.