Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Unfamiliar term

Got an email today with the term "south of the Manson-Nixon line".
Since Manson and Nixon both lived in CA I assumed they meant southern
California.
--
 GW Ross

 Don't worry about the future, sooner
 or later it's the past.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 4/11/2013 5:12 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Got an email today with the term "south of the Manson-Nixon line". Since
Manson and Nixon both lived in CA I assumed they meant southern California.

I remember studying that in US History class..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason%E2%80%93Dixon_line
Posted to rec.woodworking

Leon wrote:
On 4/11/2013 5:12 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Got an email today with the term "south of the Manson-Nixon line". Since
Manson and Nixon both lived in CA I assumed they meant southern California.

I remember studying that in US History class..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason%E2%80%93Dixon_line

But look at the spelling--MANSON-NIXON not Mason-Dixon.

--
 GW Ross

 Don't worry about the future, sooner
 or later it's the past.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"G. Ross" wrote:
Leon wrote:
On 4/11/2013 5:12 PM, G. Ross wrote:
Got an email today with the term "south of the Manson-Nixon line". Since
Manson and Nixon both lived in CA I assumed they meant southern California.

I remember studying that in US History class..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mason%E2%80%93Dixon_line

But look at the spelling--MANSON-NIXON not Mason-Dixon.

Ohhhhhhhhh.

LOL

Ok I do not remember studying that in school.