Posted to rec.woodworking

Default HF 20% off coupon (was HF 1x30 sander...)

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 15:16:46 -0600, dpb wrote:

I've used the sanding platen w/ the 12" Craftsman bandsaw and it works
ok up to a point but is somewhat of a pita to have to set up so for the
cheap on the HF I'm pretty sure I'll give it a go--it's just too cheap
to worry about...don't have any coupons at the moment but that's hardly
an issue for the price...

Bookmark the following URLs, they are updated regularly so you'll never be
without a 20% off coupon again.

20% off coupon:
http://www.harborfreight.com/20off-c...aff-17547.html

SuperCoupons:
http://www.harborfreight.com/extra-savings.html

HF 1x30 sander... dpb Woodworking 15 February 17th 13 07:33 PM
Sanding floorboards - Drum Sander and or Edge Sander John UK diy 10 September 2nd 05 06:43 AM
Sanding floorboards - Drum Sander and or Edge Sander John UK diy 1 September 1st 05 07:08 PM
Difference bewteen a Random Orbit Sander and a palm Sander? Larry Bud Woodworking 3 January 5th 04 06:31 PM
Hand belt sander converts to stationary table sander? Les Fingers Woodworking 2 September 4th 03 01:37 PM