Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Home Office Project

Some years back I built a desk for out new computer and all its goodies.
That was 1986.

Yesterday I began cutting wood for the new office furniture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

;~)

And a long way to go to get to this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

I am using white oak for the solid wood components and cherry for the
exterior plywood panels. At the moment the top of the desk will be a
complementary color, plastic laminate. The desk top will be
approximately 32" x 96"

Yes the drawer tops, file cabinet cabinet door rails, door top rails and
center eye brow are curved, not an optical illusion. I hope they work
out that way. ;~)

HOA: No home office, so... HeyBub[_3_] Home Repair 18 August 30th 08 10:03 PM
Heating a home office Andrew UK diy 23 November 6th 06 09:37 AM
Home Office-- In the yard! HeyBub Home Repair 1 July 29th 06 04:00 PM
More furniture for home and office Leon Woodworking 5 April 6th 06 04:23 AM
Repair pc at your home or office. yoursickpc.com Home Repair 3 March 11th 06 03:51 AM