Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default New Home Office Project

On 1/14/2013 11:07 AM, Leon wrote:
Some years back I built a desk for out new computer and all its goodies.
That was 1986.

Yesterday I began cutting wood for the new office furniture.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

;~)

And a long way to go to get to this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lcb1121...ream/lightbox/

I am using white oak for the solid wood components and cherry for the
exterior plywood panels. At the moment the top of the desk will be a
complementary color, plastic laminate. The desk top will be
approximately 32" x 96"

Yes the drawer tops, file cabinet cabinet door rails, door top rails and
center eye brow are curved, not an optical illusion. I hope they work
out that way. ;~)

Absolute tasty design ... can't imagine the execution anything but.

--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net