Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OWWW

Is any one else having trouble logging into owww.org tonight?
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Dec 20, 10:39*pm, Michael Kenefick wrote:
Is any one else having trouble logging into owww.orgtonight?

Maybe they follow the Mayan calendar and their world ended last night.
Posted to rec.woodworking

well, maybe. Now I cannot get the site to load at all.

On 12/21/2012 11:36 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:39 pm, Michael Kenefick wrote:
Is any one else having trouble logging into owww.orgtonight?

Maybe they follow the Mayan calendar and their world ended last night.

Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

On 12/21/2012 7:28 PM, Michael Kenefick wrote:
well, maybe. Now I cannot get the site to load at all.

don't toppost...

Worked fine for me just now...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Fri, 21 Dec 2012 21:07:01 -0500, Keith Nuttle
wrote:

On 12/21/2012 8:28 PM, Michael Kenefick wrote:
well, maybe. Now I cannot get the site to load at all.

On 12/21/2012 11:36 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Dec 20, 10:39 pm, Michael Kenefick wrote:
Is any one else having trouble logging into owww.orgtonight?

Maybe they follow the Mayan calendar and their world ended last night.

I never heard of a web address with "orgtonight" as an extention. but I
know they have added some new ones.

Smartarse.

However I tried to access owww.org and got the following message. It
looks like they may be making major changes to thier site, OR did not
pay their bill.

Um, could he possibly be looking for owwm.org or owwm.com? (the latter
resolves to vintagemachinery.org)

--
There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action.

--Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sat, 22 Dec 2012 12:13:57 -0500, Michael Kenefick wrote:

FU bottom poster

Now *there's* a well-reasoned intelligent rebuttal.

FYI, netiquette has always considered cropping and responding after to be
the best method - but you probably don't care.

carrying a cross.
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Michael Kenefick
wrote:

FU bottom poster

On 12/22/2012 12:08 AM, dpb wrote:
On 12/21/2012 7:28 PM, Michael Kenefick wrote:
well, maybe. Now I cannot get the site to load at all.

don't toppost...

Worked fine for me just now...

--

I've generally stopped doing this, but the cogency and well-thought
argument in your reply demands that I treat you with the respect you

So: Plonk.

Into the kill-file with you.

--
Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to
read. - Groucho Marx
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article , Michael Kenefick
wrote:

FU bottom poster

I've generally stopped doing this, but the cogency and well-thought
argument in your reply demands that I treat you with the respect you
evidently believe you deserve.

So: Plonk.

Into the kill-file with you.

Aw, Dave, don't act so harshly, so quickly. I suspect that Michael's
mother will come home, discover what her little boy has done while
playing with mommy's computer and take him to the bathroom and wash his
little, immature mouth out with soap.

Kids will be kids, you know.g

Posted to rec.woodworking

Unquestionably Confused wrote in news:50d6543a$0
:

Aw, Dave, don't act so harshly, so quickly. I suspect that Michael's
mother will come home, discover what her little boy has done while
playing with mommy's computer and take him to the bathroom and wash his
little, immature mouth out with soap.

Kids will be kids, you know.g

Actually, since it was done with a keyboard, shouldn't she be washing her
son's hands with soap? Those government foundations must know what kind of
dirty and rude things we post on the Internet, though, as they recommend
hand washing several times a day.

*g*

Puckdropper
--