Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: 86 Year Old Man

Enjoy

Lew

An 86-year-old man goes for a physical.

All of his test results come back normal.

The doctor says, "Gary everything looks great."

"How are you doing mentally and emotionally?"

"Are you at peace with God?

Gary replies, "God and I are tight."

"He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it so when
I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom,
*poof* the light goes on."

"When I'm done, *poof* the light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible", the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Gary's wife.

"Marianne", he says, "Gary is doing fine but I had
to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God.

Is it true that he gets up during the night and *poof * the
light goes on in the bathroom and when he's done,
*poof* the light goes off?"

"OH MY GOD!", Marianne exclaims.

"He's peeing in the refrigerator again!!!!

Posted to rec.woodworking

On 11/23/2012 7:47 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:

"OH MY GOD!", Marianne exclaims.

"He's peeing in the refrigerator again!!!!

Starting to get a very slight inkling that might not be as far fetched
as it sounds ...

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010
Posted to rec.woodworking

In article om,
Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

Lew, are you 86 by chance?

Posted to rec.woodworking

Hum -

Wonder if Gunner has some light gates that turn on/off machinery
when a beam is broken.

Might be important for a wake up bell in the kitchen when the lights
are out!

Martin

On 11/23/2012 8:44 PM, Larry W wrote:
In article om,
Lew Hodgett wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Larry W" wrote:

Lew, are you 86 by chance?

Getting closer.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking

Default 86 Year Old Man

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Larry W" wrote:

Lew, are you 86 by chance?

Getting closer.

Beats the alternative, Lew!

Dave in South Texas

12 year-old girl and others charged in beating and branding incidentof 15-year-old AWS Electronics Repair 0 March 6th 11 04:37 AM
Lie of the Year William Wixon Metalworking 0 December 25th 09 07:53 PM
Lie of the Year Wes[_2_] Metalworking 18 December 21st 09 04:23 PM
SOFIANE BAHRI 0021275831620 new year 2007 new year 2007 new year 2007 Sofiane Le King Of Internet UK diy 0 January 1st 07 11:50 AM
OEF: Sgt. Anton Hiett of Mount Airy, a 25-year-old Army reservist who volunteered to go to Afghanistan a medic, leaves behind a wife, Misty, and a 2-year-old daughter, Kyra. Woodworking 0 March 16th 06 11:16 AM