Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table top pictures

Since I had a few days for the glue (Weldwood Plastic Resin Glue) to
arrive, I decided to do something more creative than just cutting wood into
strips. There's now a picture in the wood that is slowly emerging.

While I'm sure the glue would hold the pieces to the top, should I glue the
edges as well? The wood is 1/8" thick being glued to a plywood substrate.

What about clamping? I've got some small pieces to complete the picture
(small is about 1" by 2"), and one point near the center that has 8 pieces
connecting to it.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.