Posted to rec.woodworking

Default finished lamp

I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last
picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading
lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I
had around.

http://www.woodwrangler.net/lamp.html

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking
Han Han is offline

basilisk wrote in news:8uu_r.154756$Rs1.136715@en-
nntp-01.dc1.easynews.com:

I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last
picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading
lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I
had around.

http://www.woodwrangler.net/lamp.html

basilisk

Neat! Congratulations.

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to rec.woodworking

basilisk wrote:
I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last
picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading
lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I
had around.

Nice. I'm sure you will get a lot of pleasure out of using it.

--

dadiOH
____________________________

Maybe just ready for a change? Check it out...
http://www.floridaloghouse.net

Posted to rec.woodworking

basilisk wrote:
I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last
picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading
lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I
had around.

Good Job!. I can't imagine drilling a hole through something like
this. No telling where the drill would come out if I did it.

--
G.W. Ross

As of next week, passwords will be
entered in Morse code.

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 17:10:33 -0400, G. Ross wrote:

basilisk wrote:
I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last picture on
page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I had
around.

Good Job!. I can't imagine drilling a hole through something like this.
No telling where the drill would come out if I did it.

Thanks, I was expecting to ruin the piece drilling the hole
but it was surprisingly easy.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

I like it, very much.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 16:19:22 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

basilisk wrote:
I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last picture on
page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I had
around.

Nice. I'm sure you will get a lot of pleasure out of using it.

Thanks

I will get some use from it but I have a tendency to give this sort of
stuff away, if someone visits and genuinely likes the lamp I'll pass
it on to them.

Hmm, maybe I'll hide it.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Sun, 26 Aug 2012 14:16:41 -0700, Sonny wrote:

I like it, very much.

Sonny

Thanks, after seeing your pieces made of ER Cedar
that means a lot.

basilisk

Posted to rec.woodworking

"basilisk" wrote in message
I finished the lamp I was working on, finished lamp is last
picture on page.

It is tall for a lamp, but it is a good height for a reading
lamp.

That most likely won't be the permanent shade, it was just one I
had around.

http://www.woodwrangler.net/lamp.html

basilisk

looks good to me.